Saturday, June 10, 2006

And here's the curve ball!

Just finally got an email from my man yesterday~
I have been looking forward to moving to SC with my hubby when he returned from Iraq. I have been looking into base housing. Getting ready and having it all planned out for the girls with school and then:

BAMMMMMMMMM!
"I dont know if i told you rthis allready if not sorry. There is a 70 % channe they are not approving my drill field request and IM going to be on the next MEU. SO start looking at base housing on lejeune and if that goes through you can move down whenever you want because there will be no need to wait for DI school. THe SgtMaj of the Marine Corps says that he doesn't want SNCO's to spend any less than 3 years or 3 deployments in the fleet, that is the reason. I still have one angle to try but it doesnt look good."

This really sucks, I hate Jacksonville, but I did like Moorehead City and Wilmington, But I don't know if that will be toooooo far for D to travel. I hope not. Nic~ is in Wilmington so that would be coool. Nic is a totally different story of how I met her. Well I haven't actually met her yet, but I like her. I caught her emailing Damian on his deployment, but now we are friends, they are just friends. It is weird. But back to the situation, now I have to look at going to NC by myself, cause Damian doesn't get back until Oct and the girls start school in Sept. AAAAAGHHHHHH!

The Marines and the curveballs....gotta love em! Life with the Marines ~ it's definitely interesting.

2 comments:

dee said...

So Dana's house is looking better and better, huh?

dee said...

Ok, now I've been patient for well over a week, but I just can't stand it any longer.

You need to tell me if you liked WTT or not.

Well, maybe you only need to tell me if you liked it. Or maybe the fact that you haven't said anything means that you didn't like it. Oh hell, just tell me already!