Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A sigh of relief!!!!!

Yeah, I heard from my love today. I can now go to bed and rest easy knowing that he is okay. Alot is going on here. I am going to be moving, from PA to NC. It is a little sooner than I expected, but I can't complain, I am getting a 4 bdrm house on base with its own school. Awesome, in fact, next week, I hope that I am still hooking up with Dee to sign the lease and scope out the area, and darn the luck for us that there is a beach there. Poohey, what are we two girls going to do. I dont know, drink, be merry and drink. Didd i mention drink? Till later.....but hubby is safe and sound and has already been awarded his purple heart for an injury that he got in April. He is so my hero.

2 comments:

Chari-Dee said...

I am so glad to hear all is okay with your hubby! Rest well!!

dee said...

I so very much wish I could head down there with you!! I know we'd have a blast. You know you're more than welcome to crash here on your way there and back though.