Thursday, May 18, 2006

Again Jennie!!!

I hate to admit this again, but Crusie's books have me captivated! Much to Dee's delight. See hers the problem, there is sex in her books and unlike Dee, my man is in Iraq...I am getting no ass right now...and it sucks. I finished Bet Me yesterday and started on Fast Women. I loved them both. Bet Me was great...Seeing how it took me only half of the day to read, I would say that it is good. I know that Fast Women has not exactly been earmarked as everyone's fave, but I loved it. The reason that I think is that it had the element of a 'murder mystery' which I also love, but I would not have had to been talked into to jump "Riley's" bones. Hell with Gabe, I would have stuck with the younger stud, but then I guess there would go half the story. My next book up for reading is "Tell me Lie". Our bookstore at the mall was out of Welcome to Temptation, so I am hoping that when I go down to the flea market tomorrow in Lancaster that I can find some Crusie books, plus hopefully there will be a target around. We are going to a bigger area...than my one blinking read light town, population about 700 if lucky. Yea, it's that small, hell we have the amish up here...forget the commercialized ones in Lancaster PA...we've got the real deal, ask Dee.

1 comment:

dee said...

Oh man oh man.
I will find you WTT and send it your way. Actuallyl, just get down here and I'll give you one.
TELL ME LIES is awesome!! That one was my favorite until I read WTT. Honestly, there is a scene, at the very end, that just reminds me of the two of us. You'll know the scene when you read it. It's fabulous, and so very very true. Plus, the town will remind you of your town, and will make you laugh!
Let me know when you finish it. I want to know what you think.