Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Why do I let myself do these things?

I haven't done anything stupid~other than start flirting with a high school beau! I haven't even seen him so it really isn't all that bad. Now today tonight I finally get a letter and it all becomes clear and I will share my email, although I usually keep it all to myself. I am so in love with this man that it does drive me insane. Dee is right~10 years HELLLOOOO! And he still hasn't had the balls to kick the other chick to the side soooo here's my email from my man.

Well my deare if Im writing any woman from my email account here it would be you and meg and sara and I hpoe that that s okay for me to contact those people becaise I love them very much. You have every right to worry about me and I would think that it was wierd if you didnt but baby I'm not talking to any woman ont this email except for you and meg and my sister. I dont want to anymore what I did was stupid, selfish and childish. I love you babe and I know that oit is going to tke time to win that back.I have sent you five more letters foirm last week and they are me just rambling about the days events out here so you will have to deal with my balbbing.Im glad that the gils are going to be invovled this summer in soccer or gymnastics, I know that ou wan them both to play soccer but you cant win them all. Plus I have more infuence on meg anyway and she is waiting for basketball season to start before she shoes you what she is made of :)Dont worry kel I have nothing to hide from you anymore, Love to you and the kids and I think that we will sart in the backseats and move our way forward in the van.LoveD

I guess I just let my self get carried away sometimes. I don't like doing the trust thing after the affair ~ this is hard. I guess I just have to keep on being a good girl and hope that jerk off (as Dee puts him) doesn't break my heart again.

1 comment:

dee said...

See, I'm the best friend. I'm ALLOWED to call the asshole that broke your heart a jerkoff. The fact that he is also your husband, the Daddy of your children, and the man that you love doesn't stop him from being a jerkoff. Luckily, he's not married to me, he's married to you. So it doesn't really matter if I call him a jerkoff or not. Besides, as long as you're happy, I can live with him around. I may not always like every choice that he makes, but hey - he was smart enough to pick YOU, right? That's gotta count for something.

(Yeah, this is Dee, trying to be the very supportive best friend to the cool chick with a {reformed}cheater for a husband)