Thursday, May 11, 2006

jennifer who?

Yeah, so I am not so sure what to title this little blog...but I just decided that I write a few little things down today. I did some research on blogs since it seems to be the in thing right now and my oh my....they even have courses on blogs...Usually I am on the computer to email my hubby or do my school work, which for some reason is going extremely poorly this term...I was on the dean's list, Now lord knows. I even quit my job to give me more time to do it, but now it seems like I have less. Does that make any sense....I guess not. Any way....what to chat about?


I thought that I would look into this Jennifer Crusie thing...and much to what I am sure will be Dee's delight, I bought a few books to test drive and see if I can get into her groove. I have been on a Dan Brown kick lately...And have read 2 of his books with another one sitting and waiting to be started. I really am not into the romancey type books...so I hope that JC doesn't have too much of that, but Dee assured me that I wouldn't be disappointed... So I am going to check it all out. Let's see...my selections that I bought to start: Strange Bedpersons, Bet Me, (those infamous cherry shoes) and Charlie All Night. I will have to give my review once it is all complete.

One of the other things that I noted while doing my research was a website called 43 things. Pretty interesting, especially if you like to make lists. Check it out: www.43things.com.


I did some research to see if I could find some bodybuilding blogs, but I honestly haven't looked all that hard and I really haven't found anything. My goal is to compete within the next five years, but I don't want to be really ugly gung ho chick body builder type, just nicely defined and able to kick some hiney when necessary. Anywhoooo, I should really be doing my school work instead of this blogging.....later

4 comments:

dee said...

I can't believe YOU bought a Jenny Crusie book. That just makes me laugh!!
Well, SB and CAN are romance-y. Bet Me is smart and sassy. Honestly, you'd probably love Faking It. It was different to me, but I still liked it. I thought it was like a madcap caper. Very funny, fast paced, hilarious sex scenes. Anyhow, read Bet Me, then let me know what you think before you start the other two. The ones you picked are some of her earlier ones, and I think you'd like the newer ones more. Then again, who knows?
You obviously have to read Welcome To Temptation though. That's the red one that I had with me in Vegas. It's really my favorite Crusie ever, and I tell everyone they should read it.
Sorry, you know I could go on FOREVER about this topic, so I'll just slink on back over to my own blog now.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»