Friday, May 19, 2006

Any Ideas ~

Okay, I am looking into a little networking here. I want to start my own virtual assistant business. I am an avid user of Microsoft Office, but I am not sure where to start. I figured that since it seems that most everyone is looking to write, that possibly for experience, I could critique and edit any writings that you may have done. I have done that alot in college too. I also am good at designing and coordinating things. As far as the Michelle Fund goes, I would be happy to help with a fundraiser, or coordinate an event. As far as fundraising goes, I am also a distributor for Mia Bella candles (www.wright.scent-team.com). They are awesome candles, they are soy so they burn clean and even. I sold candles in the DC area for about 20/candle. Doing a fundraiser, at cost, for each candle sold, themichelefund could earn at least 6/candle. Depending on the shipping charges, I could probably get more of a profit. Or if anyone is just interested in clean burning, great smelling candles all the way through, let me know. There are over 80 different scents. Check out the website. And someone let me know what you think.

I don't know if there are any other things that I could do to help, but like I said, I love to coordinate things and design things...so let me know.


Till later~

No comments: