Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Here's to old friends and new ones too!!


I insulted a Marine this weekend. I know how sensitive these guys are about these things. I told this guy that he wasn't a real Marine..because he sat behind a desk. OOOOOPPPPS. I guess that is what happens when you get a bunch of crazy girls together with some alcohol. Yep, I insulted him. And then I found out that he was in infantry 10 years ago. Still a POG....not a real marine. He knows what I mean if he was a real infantry marine. Anyhooo!!! Me and my big mouth. Thankfully, my hubby is 6'5" and can back me up if I get into toooo much trouble, although he is in Iraq right now, but I am pretty sure that I can hold my own if needed. Naw, I know that I can.

Anyway, I had a blast this weekend down in Virginia. It was great to get away. And I met some great new friends. Dana was a blast and Em was fun too. But it was her hubby that I insulted. The only reason that Dee had a yucky lemon drop shot was because she tasted it....my shot was good and I finally got WTT to read. I haven't started it yet. I got a few others too. Although Dee gave me Blondes have more Felons to read and as a blonde, I am intriqued by the title.

So this weekend was the first weekend it quite a few that I have been able to let loose. I will have to let you know more about the unimpressive, rude guest at dee's church. Needless to say, I was pissed and if I hadn't been in a church, I would have gone a few rounds with the sexist b*, I know what I want to say, but I don't know if I should go that far.

2 comments:

dee said...

When the heck are you coming back?

Kel~ said...

Don't know yet....I went a little broke down there...Pay day is on the 15th, when are you coming here...