Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I am a blogging virgin!

This is my first time blogging but my g-friend (DeeCeeTalks) seems to enjoy it. I chose my title because my life revolves around my hubby. He is currently in Iraq for the third time....but we will prevail again and be able to be together while my hubby does DI duty in Parris Island, South Carolina. Life back at the beach!!! I can't wait. So while I don't have alot to say right at this moment. I seem to still be on Vegas time....had a blast! Planning the return trip back....I loved it, I went with one of my closest and dearest friends...DeeCee...It couldn't have been more perfect for a gals weekend away. Love to ya girl! Anyway~ this is just to get my feet wet!!! More later....

3 comments:

dee said...

Popped your blogging Cherry, huh?
Now you're gonna have to cruise over to the He Wrote/She Wrote blog http://www.crusiemayer.com/blog/ and see why I started doing this. Be careful though, that place has a way of taking up all of your spare time. Once you get into the comments, it's like a whole other world.
Glad too see you on here, I wouldn't have gone to vegas with anyone else!!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»